Monday, July 03, 2006

Moving

I have successfully purchased a home and moved into it. I was beginning to think that the fates were conspiring against me and that this would never happen. The closing was rescheduled twice at the last minute and even with everyone sitting around the table the wire transfer from the bank had not yet arrived and I was afraid that this would collapse. This would have been very bad as just prior to going to the lawyer's office for the closing, I with the assistance of my brother and a few other guys had finished loading the U-haul with all of my material possessions. I went to close and they went to the house to wait for me to show up with keys to unload. A problem would have been a significant problem. Fortunately it all worked out.

I have now joined the landed aristocracy and own my own dirt. How cool is that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

Cool indeed. Yep Yep Yep (or is that yip yip yip?)

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home