Sunday, December 31, 2006

Questions to ask before marriage.

A couple of weeks ago in the New York Times there was an article about issues couples should address prior to getting married. There was an attached article with fifteen questions that should be discussed.

I was intrigued for two reasons. One, as a single guy who is not opposed to the institution of marriage I sometimes think about this process. The more interesting part is that I have discussed all of these with women I was dating at one time or another except for #7. That is a question that never really crossed my mind to ask. I will be sure to add it to the list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

Lovely questions. You just keep on finding someone to ask them of. (or something like that.)

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home